Friday, January 21, 2011

welcome to the jungle

While surfing the internet I came across my new favorite pair of shoes that I will love forever and ever.
These are so gorgeous, when I look at them I want to cry. Just kidding, but seriously :) Anyways, I have a pair of these boots but they aren't leopard print, just the regular tan. I wear them like everyday and I think I need some variation in my style.... Which I will get with these!!!!!!!!!
Seeing the leopard print inspired me to spread it's joy to you. On the runway for fall/winter 2010-2011 I found Gucci (1st pic) and Moschino (2nd pic) showing their love for it.


It is so beautiful, all you need to do is throw on black and you're all set!
This leopard print scarf from Topshop is so gorgeous, I bet you could wear it with anything

And for you mothers out there who want to look as stylish as possible, not as if you had about 3 hours of sleep the night before should check out this Kate Spade Puffer Leopard Print Baby Bag
Only a few people can pull off these leggings. You really have to have the personality to be able to do this. I admit, I would probably look stupid in these.

I think I'm just going to have to stick with the shoes but I am jealous of whoever can pull these off without people giving it a second look.
Happy Leoparding!

2 comments:

  1. ever girl needs to own a piece of leopard...love your picks..

    visit my blog...
    www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com

    Love, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. leopard is forever! love all of these items :)
    "happy leoparding" jaja i like that


    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you :)