Tuesday, January 18, 2011

top ten highlights of 2010 ... or maybe lowlights?

I was looking through pictures from previous award shows (this last one seemed to slip my mind...) and I came across some horendous outfits... take a look
10.
ironically I named this one roseboob to be able to post it... I think that speaks for itself
9.
It could be nice if you took of that bottom part, and the shoes, and the top part.... okay it's just really bad
8.
I could've gone like that.... I have plenty of yards of fabric in my basement
7.
This actually isn't that bad. If you put it on someone different (her figure is not flattering in this dress), took off the halter piece, and died her hair a normal color, she wouldn't have to look so much like Ariel from the Little Mermaid
6.
Oh Miley.... That's all I have to say
5.
I really like Sandra Bullock... just not in her birthday dress. (next time try color :] )

4.
Yves Saint Laurent is my favorite designer and this jumpsuit is just lovely!! But I don't think women over 30 can rock this baby without a turtleneck and a tailor.
3.
I'm all for the rocker look and all but the way this looks... I had to think these words over for about 5 minutes and can't come up with anything. I guess it just speaks for itself
2.
This lady isn't even from America, but I never said the country mattered. This deserves to be here. I don't even know what to say about this except... PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.
and our number 1.
I know you've had a tough couple of years Brit, but oops... you did it again.

1 comment:

  1. Miley Cyrus and Whitney Port looked cute!
    come and follow my blog?
    xx

    heydoll16.blogspot.com

    p.s. I love that picture of Twiggy you have!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you :)