Sooooooooooooooo, I got an award today :) woopwoop! Thank god, because I was having an awful day. Thank you to Liora from At Sea for making my day a little bit better!!
It's called the Kreativ Blogger Award !!
RULES:1. Link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Complete the form below.
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment or email.
4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
1. name your favourite song: Are you ... Can you ... Were you ...? by Shabazz Palaces
well that's just for now :) who knows what next week will bring!
2. name your favourite dessert: Well, currently I'm trying not to be a fatty so I feel like if I say it that I'm going to crave it sooooo much.
okay fine.. it's oreos and anything that's mint and covered in chocolate [york peppermint patties, junior mints]
3. what ticks me off: people. just kidding! I hate when people touch me. It's so weird and annoying and I cringe. It's kind of like when someone scratches their nails on the chalkboard, but different. I also hate when people 'forget' to look in the mirror in the morning. I mean.. come on. I appreciate people having their own style but sweatpants and slippers to school is not your own style. It's pure laziness.
4. when I'm upset I: I get SUPER quiet. It's so bad. I just sit there and have a blank stare on my face and I have this internal fire that is soo big and I'm afraid that if I say something it's just alllllll going to come out and won't be pleasant.
5. what's your favorite pet: Well... I wouldn't say pet.... but an animal that would be soooooooo cool to have as a pet is a savannah cat. It's a mix between a wild cat (tigers, lions etc.) and a domestic cat. Probably extremely dangerous but still!!
6. black or white: black all the way.
7. biggest fear: insects. Why are they so nasty?!
8. everyday attitude: I'm so bipolar it's hard to tell....some days I'm super fun and super cool, and then other days it looks like I want to kill someone.
9. what is perfection ???: me.
just kidding.... no such thing as perfect? Not so sure, a perfect outfit. Then you feel perfect all day.
seven random things about me
1. I'm allergic to nuts
2. I want to be an artist
3. I live in the Northeast.... and no I'm not a preppy kid. (I hope.)
4. My music taste is that of a black man's
5. I'm not on Facebook
6. I would looooovveee to live in New York City
7. I can't think of anything....
This is my last post before my vacation is officially over :( Thats such a horrible feeling, but I'll probably spend my day crashed in front of the TV doing absolutely nothing. (I should probably be writing my paper :\)
I'm just going to come right out and say that I'm a little bit frightened [in an exciting way] for this year's fashion trends. It could either be one of those 90's things where it is amazzinnng in the moment but when you look back you cringe, or it could be one of those 70's things where it is foxy during the time period and then you look back and wish you could be there again.
I can see a mix in styles, such as urban with sporty. I think that there will be a throwback to other decades, but with the intention to make it look modern or even bring back a style. There will be a lot of futuristic inspiration. A lot of 'loose' fitted clothing but is somehow close to the body.
Shoe wise: oxfords, pumps, converse you name it.
I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope I don't look dumb this year :)