Friday, January 14, 2011

capes!!

So the fabric store inspired me... although it was extremely overwhelming. I don't know if this is going to work out for me later in life :( Anyways, I'm going to make a cape!! Not a superman cape but something like this Stella McCartney cape.
Instead of this color, I'm doing a black and white print. It'll be fun, hopefully I'll be able to pull through on this one, my last project wasn't too great!!! However, in the fabric store I did find some interesting people,
 This women was a sweet french lady, but her bag reminded me of a small fluffy dog!!
This guy made my day. His nice jeans paired with clunky snowboots, a nice tweed trench coat and a cashmere scarf along with a Giants sweatshirt and a flannel underneath was perfect. I love the way he tried to look nice but showed that he's just a guy.... I guess your always going to find characters in the fabric shop, artists are crazy!! It's always fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you :)