Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bag Heaven

oh hey... whats going on my 7 followers? Well hopefully no one has been too disappointed in my disappearance from the blogging world. I've got a lot of stuff going on and this is my only free time I get to write! The other day at TJ Maxx I found my perfect bag ever.... it is so beautiful I want to take it everywhere with me. But since I have no purpose for that or any patience, it is sitting in my room waiting for that day when it can see the light! So I'm not sure if by now you know that I am a impatient, can't wear anything on my left arm, don't want to hold anything for too long kind of person... well if you didn't, I am. Anyways, this bag is a shoulder bag with a long strap (+), simple design (+), tan (+), almost leather.. (+) (I really don't care if it is or not... I'm almost 15, old people worry about that) studded (+), and is not oversized (+) but, it sometimes can be bothersome because it swings and doesn't know what to do with itself (-) but I understand, it's just a baby and will eventually grow up and know its place in the world. So I bet you 7 people are wondering what exactly does it look like because I'm freaking out and want this bag right now so I can look like a 15 year old girl! Well here ya go..

TADA! I know, I know, it's just so perfect
Anyways, I had no clue what to put in it so this is how it goes
1. Epipens (I'm allergic to nuts)
2. yup thats it.
But whatever, now I don't have to wear them around my waist! Yes mom, I know I need to bring them everywhere but I don't want to be made fun of because of my Epipen fanny pack. Fanny packs went out a looonnnggg time ago and I think we should leave them in the past. I'm sorry. I love you.

just wanted to include at the end of this post that my heart goes out to those around the world who has lost someone in Japan, we are praying for you and your families

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you :)