Monday, November 14, 2011

movember

ah I can't believe it's already november!! And let me tell you that this is one of my favorite months because it means that its almost december annnndddddddd ITS MOVEMBER!Moustaches are one of the best things out there...for men. For women it's a completely different story. But don't you ever find yourself wanting to wear a shirt that has a moustache on it? I definitely do... not sure about you. Well for all you scruffy men out there, have fun not shaving this month! I bet by november 30th your going to look like you just stepped out of a cave, but hey! That's okay!


So what I ended up doing for Halloween was dressing up as a "witch". I wore all black and then put on a witch hat I found from 5th grade. There was one problem....my head got a little bit fatter so I ended up just carrying the hat everywhere which was a pain in the butt, but atleast my friends got what they wanted! (they owe me big time.) And I didn't get any candy. Which is annoying but I completely blame my town because they cancelled Halloween. Who does that?! Apparently it wasn't 'safe' because the snow knocked down some power lines. So they moved it to Saturday but nobody went. They're like the grinch who stole Halloween.

My latest 'obsession' right now is disposable cameras... that's normal right? My friend had one that had a green filter over the flash so the picture turned out a little greener. When she got the pictures back there wasn't too much of a difference but it was still pretty cool.

This is me and my friend (to the right). This is supposed to have the green flash....it looks a little green right? Anyways, I'm in love with disposable cameras now because I really like how it looks kind of grainy. You know how everyone is like AHHH HD! Well, I'm like hey....um lets like have un-HD. I think it gives it a cool effect. Plus they're so much easier because it doesn't matter if you lose it.

2 comments:

  1. They canceled Halloween? Wow, that's crazy! And I love that picture....totally looks green! :P

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. so crazy. totally following. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new fash trend report. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you :)